NEWS | November 2020
System M30-NM: The perfect System for Non-Motorized Fire Dampers
It has never been easier to integrate non-motorized fire dampers into a system. You value simplicity, especially when it comes to commissioning and maintenance - these are your advantages:
The bus-system M30-NM: Monitors up to 90 non-motorized fire dampers (end limit switches) in one zone (incl. air handler and alarm contacts). Automatic commissioning!
Simplified maintenance and visualization: The status of all connected, non-motorized fire dampers can be seen at a glance. Individual checking / logging of each input via the M30 controller. This can be done via remote access / Cloud, no site visit necessary!
Simple and price attractive: With the UFC24-NM-6 / UFC230-NM-6 there is no need for complex wiring of each end limit switch into the control cabinet! Up to 6 end limit switches can be monitored with one device.
SMT AG – Safe - Simple - Standard!
SMT stands for:
- Swiss engineering, standard interfaces, high flexibility
- Market know-how since many years. Modern, simple systems for fire and smoke extraction application
- Thousendfold installed in Europe and worldwide
Experience and expertise you can count on:
- As a team we offer you more than 60 years of experience in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning sector (HVAC), including our field of expertise – fire and smoke control, focusing on the integration of field devices (actuators, sensors) for fire zones and entire projects
- Vast experience in the technical applications of these fire and smoke control systems
- Advice and support in the planning and execution phases of your projects
- Consulting services that result in the compilation of the easiest, safest and most cost-effective solution for you if your project involves motorized fire and smoke control solutions
- Ideal solutions for for new projects and retrofit jobs